Monday, March 15, 2010

a mistake done is flying away

The memories of you are fading..somehow I feel glad..the connections of us are gone..though not completely but it starts to disappear..not that I want to lose it but somehow, I think, we are better this way..move on to own paths is the best way..sooner or later, one of us shall sail away to the other side of the region..leaving the memories passed behind..for me, it worth a thousand high..but unlikely known to you..nor the worthiness of the memories for you..letting these memories to fade is making me barely alive..making you fade from my life had taken more than enough effort to really kill me..the torture was like living in dungeon of doom..time flew fast while I'm getting you out of my brain..thank God that mental illness is beneath me but suffered me well enough that suffer was like the most important meal of the day..no escape door for bleeding heart..rivers of hope used to be flowing hard but not anymore..not this time, it won't..fading of you and the memories means a new life and definitely a new heart will emerge out of this torn heart of mine..but how can you know? The truth has never been told..kept tightly sealed though sometimes the potential to erupt was always there..ego didn't take place but dignity and pride did and do until now and forever..let it be..maybe one day, truth will be reveal but time will play the game..but anyhow, Alhamdulillah..

Fin..by yours truly..

P/s: happy and relieved..

No comments: