Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Yui - Lock On (translation)



The asphalt that shine after the rain,
the night come at the city that have been crying,
at the parking lot,
crescent moon's sky is freezing,
I change,
from the seats that have been cold,
I shouted
Lock On
Lock On


I had become a boring adult,
While avoiding an opponent 
who looks like will make trouble...


I'm sorry for the trouble
but please wait,
this isn't your fault,
Play Back


Even thought I've tried to accelerate,
we are still going to cut apart, dilemma,
If the signal change to red,
I will suddenly remember,
You change,
forced smile is dangerous
Lock on
Lock on


I don't do method of a sly woman 
who take out soured tears 


It's useless crying and 
sighing from your spoiled mouth,
You know, it won't settle anything,
Play Back


Ambitious,
You've back home,
The winter's constellation is a hidrance,
Because it feels that even my old self is watching me,
I be bothered by that
Lock On
Lock On


I had become a boring adult,
If it's just a little
even a pain can't be felt


I'm sorry for the trouble
but just be a good person,
won't settle anything,
Play Back




http://infotaip.blogspot.com

No comments: