Thursday, June 3, 2010

craving craving craving super craving!!!!!!!

its not food but things..recently..i mean a few weeks bfore the sems hols, i've been developing cravings..an ultimate one, i tell you..i can see myself lyk a crazy person rite now but i dun care..i really want what i want..but still..it's all beneath me..i still manage to cool it down by finding the things slowly and rationally..hahaha..sounds lyk a hell of a thing..hahahaha

1st, i'm trying to find a movie called Bandage..it's been a while man, searching lyk hell in the net but x results..trying to search some more..i really3 want to watch this..until now, the craveness never end..owh sad..only God knows how it feels lyk..hahaha..but siyesly..i wanna watch this..


2ndly, i'm craving to play BOXING..seyesly..my dad almost gonna bought that for me..but he doubted on where can i practice n wif whom..oh come on..i really wanna wear that on my fists..even my dad's fren tell me to box..or muay thai would be fine..anyhow..my parents kinda okay with it..so maybe i got to box soon..but..must build up stamina first..plus..i watched one pound gospel..damn!! effing wanna box!! i lyk everlast's gloves but expensive and i may not play with it always..so..begging for the cheapest in town..so long i got one..hahaha

third, this is lyk long way when i started beta 3rd sem..i wanted a RED EYELINER..n yes..i bought it n try it..damn! it's so cool..bloddy red..can sumtimes be maroonish..mama said i look lyk a hantu raya but wateva..i might as well be experimenting it with black eyeliner..oh so darkness!! :D

n lastly..one of my ultimate crave is LOMO CAMERAS..planning to buy it soon..searching for a shop..dun wanna buy it online.got sum advice from mama about second hand products so i'm trying to a brand new one..i dun really wanna use it..just wanna possess it..that's all..get a hold of it and i'm good..


other cravings are not detected yet..but i could definitely sense something coming to hunt me to crave..but yeah..i'll try to fill my satisfaction by distracting oneself..hahah..but sumhow..i'll get it..insyaAllah..

fin..kudabacchi mae!!

p/s: until now, the craveness is still there n hunting me lyk a zombie..

No comments: