Saturday, June 26, 2010

biggest loser much?

hello..well..i think a lot of people didn't know about this..which recently i'm into carbs diet..i can't eat carbs..only a very small portion is allowed..i'm not sure in grams but u'll know when u compare the foods' carbs..since after the sem break which equals to 3 weeks i've lost a few kilos..6 kilos to be exact..well..this diet isnt just a diet..i'm doing this for my health..for those who knew bout this, have been supporting me since the beginning..oh yeah..i'm doing this for my back (bones, spinal cords etc)..i've to lose weight while i drink a some kind of soy milk to help with the bone n fats..eventually, even if i don't do any exercise, which actually it's highly recommended if i do, i'll lose weight..but slowly..n if i eat carbs more than it suppose to be, the process will take longer period and more treatments to come..i've started a treatment last week..n next week i'll be going home for it again..i'll be doing this for every fortnight..so..urrghh..its gonna be tiring since ive got to travel back n forth..i dont know which is more pain : travelling or treatment? both Ts are pain to me..well..it's for the sake of my health..so ok..fine..sacrifice myself..

btw..i wanna say thx to all my friends who've said that i've shrunk, smaller, lost some weight n bla3..really appreciated it..coz u know, since i was a kid, everytime ppl will say that "oh dat fat kid", "fatty", "gajah" n stuffs..now..my weight will decline as time goes by..not that i really want to do this diet thing but it's for my health..to tell u all the truth, it is EFFING hard..i can't eat rice(which is "makanan ruji" for malays), bread, pasta, noodles n everythg that has to do with carbs..as i said before, yes, i cud eat but in a very small amount..which i think is not worth it..it's better not to eat than juz a spoon or two..but..today..i'm lyk "go to hell with that, i'm gonna eat those cookies!" n yes i did..a lot..than i supposed to..hahah..and3..i can't drink other drinks except ice cold water specifically PLAIN WATER..x sugary goodness..even in water..no fruits..n other things..which i think u shud all pity for me..hahaha..

well..naaahh..u dont hv to..coz u see, my costs or expenses for foods are much2 higher than all of you..it's lyk double from usual..n it sometimes doesn't make me full at all..trust me..be grateful..if u are in my shoes, u gonna be cranky..(at first! xp) yeah..to tell u the truth, at the 1st week, i've turned myself to a cranky, raging brat..the whole family hv to bare wif me..coz for a few days(starting of the diet), u hv to train urself to not eat carbs, which happens to be the energy-giving-important meals..it's lyk mental and physical torture all together..n i'm a sadist! xp hahaha..well..that's not the point..the point is..i went thru HELL (almost) n rite now i'm getting better, i guess..i'm getting better and adapted to all these..so yeah..Alhamdulillah..i'm very grateful to God for giving me the strength..

so..hopefully, my back will get better and i'll get slimmer..chance hardly struck twice, u know..this is a chance for me to slim down while gaining my health..but seriously, i'm eating lyk a hungry buffalo each time..x3..lyk a sumo or wrestler or boxer or sumtg..i ate chicken..that's normal rite? shud i emphasize i ate HALF of a chicken for a meal once..n i do it lyk for almost two days..3 meals per day..even a wrestler could die doing dat..hahaha..but i'm not..thankfully..lolz..

i eat what i wanna eat..as many that i want..but it will eject from my body a.s.a.p. esp if i ate too much carbs..i think so..this is my theory..my body already rejecting carbs..i guess my intestines shrunk too..but u know..sometimes, when u see people ate sumtg that u can't, at least u wanna try it a bit, to make sure no crave, regret or watsoeva..heheh..but i'll always takes it excessively..on the same day, i'll run to the bathroom doing my business..ahahaha..see! it rejects carbs..thanx body..u r officially functioning well..plus! no more allergies for me..now that i realized, (actually my mom slapped me this reality!) i'm allergic to carbs..i'll get this itchiness when i ate sumtg which at first, i think its chicken but no..it's carbs..so good..no more allergies..

oh..i think i've said too much..so..i gotta go now..till the next post..oh my mom is so excited..she's even looking for new cloths for me..but not buying it unless everythg has settled..i mean the backache + weight..my 'circumference' will change..so she's really hoping for that..she said she wanna change all my closets with new n improved cloths..hahah..hey mom! it's my health is more important now! not the slimming thing!! shishh..it's just coincidence!! hahaha..moms.. ;)

fin..blaahhh..

p/s: my shoe size are also shrinking..previously it's 9 but recently it became 7..goin 6.5..heheh..i'm shrinking inside out!!!

No comments: