Saturday, January 21, 2012

a cute little thing


Hello peoples of the world. Omg. It’s been a really long time since I updated the last post. Gosh. I’m such a boring person. I don’t have any story to tell. Help me! lol whatever~


Well, I got one thing. I bought this cute little thing!! Heheheeh well, mom bought it actually. I seriously loathe pink but I just got to make an exception for it. It’s so cute, so fluffy and just so ADORABLE!!! Heheheeheh it’s a bunny, if you might be confused. Since it has long arms, I could carry it around. Hehehe I became pilsuk from dream high. Lol but this thing, it goes way to my waist. A very long torso indeed. And it has this small little round tail. hehehehe my elder brother called it as my 'saka'. lol saka is something like a spirit that you summoned for yourself. lol that's so stupid of him. 



this is Chansung's version. mine is similar to this but with longer torso and a very short legs. the legs was like a few inches. lol and yes, i carried it like he did. it's so fun! i didn't manage to take a picture of me carrying it.  but anyway, you can picture it like this. heheheh

oh yes. farah aina, don't be mad. hahahhaah kidding.



fin



p/s : GONG XI FA CAI!! hope this dragon year will be a better year! oh, it's taecyeon's year too! heheheeh 

as he said Dragon catYear of dragon! My year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please say hello to SAKA! gyahahaha.