Tuesday, January 4, 2011

goodbye you

hey babe, where are you?
i love you and i need you
you left me here, waitin like a fool
give me a clue
so that it can navigate me to you

you've seen the best of me
you've seen the worst of me
but you see
we're not how we used to be
believe me
we used to be magical, fantastical, just like the musical
but now, there's a gap like the shore in california to the bermuda triangle

laying on my bed while seeing the stars shine bright
with the ciggies on the left
and the whiskey on the right
but nothing seems right
without you by my side
but it's a fright
no tear flow straight down right

maybe cause it's expected
our souls disconnected
all the hard work to keep the love is wasted
like repairing a hair that bristled 
but the memories we've made are settled
treasured it in my heart, it dazzled

dang! you fooled me once, you fooled me twice
but you wont fool me no more
cause ya know, i forgive you 
but sorry my boo
no more trust for you
i heart you
but you hurt me
so i hope you'll be happy
with you're new lady
oh baby
this is a goodbye from me.

fin

p/s : is this a rap? i dont know..i guess so..but no song appeared before me while creating this..lol freestyle! created this like spontaneously..inspired by nothing except it just popped into my mind while i was showering..so thank you pipe water..lol and yeah..i know it's bad..but wth? just giving it a shot.. ^__^

No comments: