Sunday, January 2, 2011

living in the hotel

well..i have to say that i love living in the hotels..it made me feel like a princess or something..ya know..the bouncing bed, cozy pillow, cold room, room service, nice view and so on..i've always like it since i was a lil kid..i guess..i wanna be 'eloise' in the 'eloise in the plaza'..hehehe everything is done by others..the cleaning, cooking and stuff..

actually this post is inspired by the nights i slept in the hotel while i was travelling to north of malaysia for a business trip alias holiday vacation..but it's just for a few days..and i went there on the 31/12/10 itself..so basically i celebrated this year's new year in that hotel..there was a battle of a band..i was about to go but then i heard 'dancing queen' by abba and 'nobody' by wonder girls made me wonder.."is this a real a battle of the band?" lol..instead..i just laid myself on my comfy bed with my bantal busuk *yes, i brought them with me..THEM! lol* so i went online and all..watched tv..then it reminds me..how i love living so carefree in the hotels..especially when i got the suite..oh i love that..hahaha but hell..money flows like water..maybe i should marry someone who's damn rich to have that kinda lifestyle..

but now..it reminds me of something else..a friend of mama came to our house..when she took a tour..there's only one sentence that came out from her mouth..she said "omg, your house is just like a hotel! i love it!" ok..it's two sentences..lol..well..not just her..some other people also thought of the same thing as her..which i think..ok..my house is a hotel..so, pay me if you wanna sleep here..lol 

oh what the hell..i'll be doing that more often now since my dad wants me to follow him always..to the business trips and stuff..so yeah..actually i've been doing that since day one..since he started this business..but it's more often now that last time..and he said he's gonna go to the place again somewhere in next week..so, we'll see how..maybe this time my brother will follow him..i dont know..but one thing's for sure..it's effing tiring..

just like today..we went back to kl from north and two or three hours later, dad and bro sent me to malacca..and now, it's 4.41 am and im still awake..since i've just finished an assignment of mine..well another one to go but i think i'll start doing it tomorrow..oh God..driving back and forth is tiring..especially when it's a long journey..now i know how my dad and bro's feel..mama was so afraid when it came for my turn to drive..lol still, she endured it well..but i think i drove good..i mean ok..not that bad..not that reckless anymore..lol..ok..i'll try to improve..for the better..hehehehe

fin

p/s : i've read an article saying that each room in any hotel must have at least a bit of semen found either on the bed, carpet or anywhere in that room..omg..it got me thinking hard man! lol eww~~ GROSS! lol

No comments: