Monday, January 3, 2011

unlucky lucky 13

ok..gonna tell this quick..the reason for this title:


  1.  woke up with my lips bleeding and clotting
  2. late for the meeting with my academic advisor
  3. slipped and almost 'kissed' the ground in front the campus
  4. no 'nasi lemak janda'
  5. no bruno mars' album
however, alhamdulillah coz

  1. my advisor was cool with me being late and everything went smoothly
  2. passed my islamic midterm
  3. went for a foot massage, painful but it's fine since i have to endure it
  4. having good friends who helped me regardless of my hopelessness disease *sorry for being so dependable to you girls*
  5. bought the album bro wanted
  6. bought cover for my bb
  7. got cream puffs
  8. cozy in mama's pair of socks *she left it*
fin

p/s : im thankful for everything good that happened today regardless of the bad things that i have to go through..well..it's not that bad..aite? ^___^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. it ain't your unlucky day lah. just some test Allah gave to you once in a while to show that He misses you &nd of course cuz you're a strong girl. :D

mandy said...

well..i guess so..sorry Allah for overreacting..hehehe but i am a drama princess..*queen is too old for me..lol*

Anonymous said...

ahahahaaa. nak muda belia juwita je kau kan. XD

mandy said...

hahaha standard la..awet muda itu perlu~ eheheh jangan jeleeessssss~~~ lalalala~~