Friday, February 4, 2011

T.O.P or G-Dragon?

#nowplaying baby good night by GTOP..


yesterday i had caffeine for lunch and so i cant sleep last night..i slept at 7.30 this morning..darn! i was like a zombie coz my brain was already malfunction that time but my eyes..they're like pumped up..i even forgot to have dinner last night..well, at first i was too nervous that i didnt have the feeling to eat..than, my stomach starts to cramp(?) but it was already 1am..so i just brushed off the need to eat..but i didnt expect that i would be awake till 7.30 am..well, while being 'zombified', i cant study (im gonna have my final exam soon! dang!) so i just occupied myself with some games and when i was too tired, i just listened to songs..the last song was Baby Good Night..and this is the beginning of the real story that i wanna tell ya guys is..well..


last night (or is it this morning?), i dreamed of top and g-dragon..yes..GTOP! hehehe well, they were not exactly in the same dream..it was two different dreams..first was TOP and the next one was GD..it was nice..and..shall i say, it got me thinking all day? hahahah ok..i might not remember perfectly but i'll just write the bits and pieces of the dream..the scenes that actually stick in my mind, okay? so there will be a lot of 'i think', 'maybe', 'i guess' etc..please dont be annoyed..hahaha


well gonna make myself comfort to write this..buckle up people! aahahah


for the first dream, it was something like music video(mv) in a seductive way(?)..it was something like the baby good night mv..hahaha..ok..it started off by me, getting a phone call..i think i was from top..oh~ only God knows how sexy his voice was..hahaha he was asking me out..*need i remind you guys, everything was happening very slowly..i mean..in slow mo..like in the mv..* after that, i saw him driving..so i bet i was on the passenger seat next to him..he was so hot with his platinum hair~ hehehe..so..i was wearing this black dress just like audrey hepburn's..my wavy hair was left loose to the side(this must be in coz i bought this new hair product! lol)..and i guess we went for a dinner? then we arrived back at my house..i went inside and not sure where he was that time and thought he should have gone back..so, i went up to my room, taking my sweet time thinking bout him..so i decided to shower..before (or during) going in, i got a phone call..it's from top..i think he was saying something like "can i come in?" in a very3 sexy way..i was like..smiling..and agreed to it..(i guess he had the copy my house keys..) i went to bath..so inside my bathroom got this blurry divider or sliding door or something..while i was showering, i heard footsteps..and then the door opened slowly..through the blurry sliding door, i saw this figure..and definitely it's TOP's..


well..it ended there..dont ask me to tell you further about this! coz it ended right there! lol even if it ended just like that, we all know where it will lead us to, right? hahaha this dream was actually more detail but i think i dont have to write everything..you know the drill..hahaha 








then i was awake by i dont know what..then i went back to sleep..and got another dream which this time, it was GD inside it..


it started off by me and gd went to a hypermarket..we're a couple for sure..he was so cute with his new hairstyle..i held on to his arms while he's pushing the trolley..we talked, laughed..he put his arm around my shoulder..sometimes waist..i rest my head on his shoulder and sometimes chest..such a cute couple..he just let me took everything i want but i was constantly asking him "is it okay?" i think i did asked him what meal should i cook for him..then suddenly, i saw a friend of mine..a lady of course..so i said to gd that i wanna talk with her for a second since it's been a long time since we last saw each other..so he said okay..well..it turns out to be longer than expected..while we ladies were talking and taking the things, i did turned around a few times to see gd..just to confirm he's there..hahaha then my friend said she's going to the register since she got all the things she wanted..i waved her goodbye..then i went to gd who's walking slowly behind..i saw him pout..when i talked to him, he just kept quiet..and still pouting..well, he said he sulked coz my friend 'borrowed' me too long..hehehe cute isnt he? and then he kept quiet and pout..i was trying so hard to make him happy again..i apologized, sweet talked, tickled him..but none of it worked..i even pout back at him..hahaha so when we're about to go to the register (in silent) which was straight ahead, i suddenly walked to the right..he was looking at me curiously..i saw him and stopped..i said "come on..come with me!" he made a very weird face, a confused face actually..seductively, i smirked and left him there..i walked to the..lingerie section..while making 'follow me' finger and smirked..he looked down and smiled shyly (actually the smirk face he always does)..i was already halfway to the section..i turned around to face him and still making the finger..he's shy but then, he obeyed..and so it ended there..hahahahaha








omg! what had happened to me? i mean..seeeeeee...i've dreaming 'these things'..though it doesnt go down to 'it'..but man! it's already..on the way to 'it'..hahaha i mean come on?! hahaha it's just isnt a good time to have wet dreams okay? almost that kinda dream, it's fine..just like these two..coz i got final exams to think about..*does it matter actually?* hahahaah it's TOP and GD for God sake! who doesnt want them in their dreams? especially 'that' kinda dream..hehehe TOP~  unffff! *oh, nasty mind of mine! lol*


fin


p/s : too much of gtop or what? if it goes down to 'it', i dont think i would write it here..i'll just keep it to myself..hahahaah but these dreams already keep me thinking bout it all day..darn! lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU LUCKY BEEEEETCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O I hetchuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. Such sensual dreams!

mandy said...

hahaha..be jealous yah! what should i say? it's lady luck..heheheh