Saturday, February 26, 2011

TOP and drama?

nyeelllloooowwww~ hehehe ok peeps..gotta a story to tell..well..a few nights before..i watched this malay telemovie..its about a girl who paralyzed from hip downwards, sits on wheelchair..so it's a crazy yet a sad movie..then, that night i went to sleep with my mom..sorry dad, you have to sleep on the floor because of me..it's just i wanna gossip with my mom so i just went to sleep with her..hehehe well, we love gossips! heheheh so while we were chit-chatting (dad was eavesdropping, im very sure! lol) and actually most of the time, i like to sniff my mom's arm..you know..everyone has a different smell, skin smell..i guess..i like to just sniff my mom's..and mom's kinda worried bout that since  she thought it's bad odour or something..hahaha well it's not..i guess i just missed her while im in malacca, so i tend to do that recently, whenever i went back to kl and got the chance to grab her arms and sniff..lol so that night, we even discussed about the sniffing issue..lol

so..the real story is about my dream that night..lol i cant really remember it in exact way but here it goes..

i dreamed 3 dreams..i woke up a few times, that's why..these 3 dreams have something in common, it's about me, going for the islamic exam..damn! it got me worried like  hell..will i pass? insyaAllah..i really pray for it..man! im nervous about the results..oh well..back to the story..hehehe

well only the last dream is 'recoverable'..so in that dream i was on this wheelchair..eating at the plaza siswa (our university's cafeteria) with my friends..sorry real friends, you're all not in it..somehow, they're just some strangers i've never seen before..lol it's weird though..so after having that lunch (i guess) so we went to the FOSEE building..ACR 1001! (it's one of the university's building and room)..i went up using the elevator..as soon as it opens up, i struggle to go out..i moved forward from the elevator and i saw.........TOP! in his black leather jacket, hair like in the pic..with a GIRL..so so SO CLOSE TOGETHER! i bet she's one of the classmates since she was like holding notes too but more to flirting with TOP..and i think she looked familiar..is it you tiradella? or is it you miss melody? hahaha kidding..but one thing's for sure, she didnt wear hijab! so i dont know who she is..but he was like all over her..in the sense that they were so close..just like..urmm..hugging? hahaha well..then suddenly i broke into tears..seeing them two..i was really, really heartbroken..then..i tried to escape..wishing that he'll not see me..i kinda forgot about the exam too..see! i was really3 hurt..hahaha so i tried to reverse(?) the wheelchair (i guess) but i fell to the ground..there's not much of people there..so no one helped me..TOP saw me fell..so he determinedly held out his hand to reach me..he was in sitting position (or is it he trembled down, coz it seemed like he did)..i was crawling..at first, i wanna get up on my own, while crying..but i couldnt help myself..i just keep falling..he said he's sorry all along while trying to help me..i didnt know what to do so i just have to use his help..while holding on to his arms, i cried "Dont leave me! please! i need you..please dont leave me!" i keep on saying that to him..and he keeps on saying he was very sorry for everything..when i reached his hands, he pulled me..he hugged, held me tightly..he said "im sorry..i didnt mean too..it was all just a mistake!" *aint that sweet~?? but it sounded untrustworthy, right? like he's trying to play me right? lol* and i held to his right arm so tightly..i somehow 'sniffed' his arm..*darn he smell so good! hehehe* actually i was sobbing and crying..begging him to not let me go, not to leave me..he calmed me down..i was really mad bout him cheating but the emotions run over me..i was more to begging rather than being angry.. guess i love him too much..and he was crying too..all along..while we were crawling, trying to reach each other's hands..he seemed to really mean it, the apologizes he made seemed real..it's like i cant say no or be angry with him..he seemed so honest coz he cried as much as i did..


oh yes! the girl? halfway through, when TOP crawled to me, she was like "what?! her? why??" with a very negative expression on her face..and so she just walked away..and it ended there..

it was so dramatic..God knows how it was..i could feel the sufferings even after i woke up..it left an impact for me..hahaha i mean my soul had to crawl, cry, scream etc..my soul suffered quite a lot in that dream..but it's so a romanticly sad love story kinda dream..i've never dream something like that before, as far as i can remember..but it felt so real..and the best part was i ended up in his arms..(sorry but mmu doesnt allow this right? lol) man, i feel so safe and loved! i feel really protected in his arms! both of us seems not wanting to let it all go..awww~~ hehehehe

fin

p/s : dreaming about him more haru haru..i feel happy! ^______^

No comments: