Friday, February 4, 2011

triple combo!



well the night before, i dreamed of TOP, GD and Taeyang..wuhoooo~~!! lol i guess there's seungri too..but i cant really remember it..but them three reminds me of the song Hallelujah..hahahah well, hallelujah! lol




it was like we're in a high school/college..i guess me and top were a couple..gd was there..being all jealous coz i stole his bestfriend..hahaha i think he's mad coz top's too clingy with me and forgotten him..but he said it while laughing..top protected me..weee~ hahaha top laughed a lot and happy coz we all went along very well..and then there's a scene where taeyang suddenly went to a toilet which i was just about to go out..i guess it's unisex toilet? but he was so shy..when he saw me, he straight away looked down..he was holding something in his arms..clothes i guess..but he's all buffy and cute..hahahah


fin


p/s : it was nice having hot guys in my dream..hehehe 



No comments: