Sunday, October 17, 2010

BUDAK GIGI BESI!


well..people..i am wearing the thing call 'braces'. since 9/10/2010..it's effin painful but it's for my benefit in the future..it's not the matter of having beautiful teeth or what..but it's for my need, to ease me while i'm eating..i had planned this for quite a while..so basically on the 2/10, i went to the dentist, had everything checked and measured..i dont have any other problem except 'gigi jarang'..so..procedures are easier on me..so..the dentist explained everything..including the uneasiness i may feel..i may not feel uncomfortable and yes, i strongly agreed about that..but my type of braces, i can open it..eating and sports are the two excuses for me not to wear it..it's a must not to wear on that two occasions actually..hehehe other times, i have to wear it..it's like a retainer but it's braces..and it's just for a year..but it depends on me actually..after that i'll be wearing something else..my target would be the retainer..haiihhh..hahahaha

on the very first day, it's hard for me..so, so hard..it's uncomfortable..hard to speak..hard to eat, drink..effin painful when night time..only God knows..n i got fever because of it..good thing, i slept with my parents..whenever i'm new to thing or sick, i'll sleep with my parent..so..with this thing on, i slept with them..so the next morning, i am waved with something like morning sickness..my face was pale, cant stop vomitting..never knew it was that hard..

after a few days, i kinda adapted to it..i dont feel much of uncomfortable..it's still uncomfortable but i can tolerate with it somehow..but one thing for sure, i cant speak like normal me anymore..sobss..hahaha..i have this 'pelat' thing going on..so, the alphabet 's' will become sounds like 'ash' or 'shhh'..'r' will become 'l'..and so on and so for..so please..please..PLEASE DONT LAUGH AT ME WHILE IM TALKING..NOR PITY ME..just react like it's normal me..coz, i do feel annoyed..and they dont know how i feel, the need to talk properly while having plats in their mouth..covering most of the front spaces in their mouth..i, sometimes, most of the time cant rest my tongue since the plats packed in my mouth..and plus, my lips easily chapped and my throat always dry..it's harder than you think people..trust me..not that i regretted but for a person that likes to use her mouth non-stop like me, it is EFFINLY HARDDDDD!!!! people cant understand what i'm trying to say, if i wanna eat, i have to open it and then wear it again..which equals to pain both ways..so..yeah..somehow..it's for the future..so it's okay..

yesterday i went to the dentist since she wanted me to come every week for adjustment but i begged her for every fortnight..good thing she agreed..so i went there, and she adjusted it..n it's DAMN TIGHT! toooo tight..at first, i cant even push it to it's proper position..until she came to me, and she pushed it harshly! i was about to scream and curse but there's people in the clinic and plus, she's good with my mom, bad reputation..hahahaha so she did the same for the bottom set..it's hard for me to cry, so i just whined..it went for a few hours..then it went the same when i opened it or wore it back..so..haih..today is the second day for the first adjustment..yesterday i dont talk much since it hurt..more whining, less talking..today, ida called me..by hook or by crook, i had to speak..ida, i know it sounds funny, but just go with it okay? hahaha..she said i sound weird..sounded like her niece..hahaha..it's nice to hear that ida, but that's too much of a kid you know..did i sound really that bad? hahahaha..it's like i'm learning to speak, pronounce something..majide yabai! hahahaahah

so that's for now..tune in next time for more stories from me..fin..

p/s: enduring the pain..but with the support of panadol and bantal2 busuk..

No comments: