Monday, October 25, 2010

only look at me




hey! waddup people? ok like seriously someone please just hit me with a baseball bat or something..what had happened to me? i've been dreaming celebs like almost every night..last night this gentleman appeared in my dream..the name is tae yang..n yes, of big bang..hahaha..well, i dont mind much..this guy's hot and sexy..cant help but smiling all the way..even in the dream he is hot..with his innocent smile, he can capture any girl's heart..

to make this more, urmm, taeyang-ish, i'm listening to his song..only look at me..the title..heheheh

so here the story goes..ok..as usual, i cant remember much but i know the dream lasted only for a few minutes..i guess..hahaha ok..urmm..it happened in kl..somewhere near my house..i parked my car down the street..bought myself some groceries i think..then..when i'm about to start the engine to go home, i saw a group of people surrounding something..yeah..i went out from my car..i saw it..it was an accident..i thought i saw blood..then i went through the crowd..i saw him..yes..him! tae yang!! he was covered with blood..and he was holding two A4 papers..he was smiling though..as i walked closer to him, he tried to push himself up..which i think it was weird and sad..i was stunned so i just stood there..i wanna help him but i'm just too shocked to see him like that..and..when he was in the sitting position, he showed me the papers..and he laughed..or giggled?? WITH THE BLOOD STILL FLOWING FROM HIS HEAD/BODY!!! he's insane i tell ya! hahaha..he said..he wrote something wrongly..on the first paper..the second paper's the right one..i squatted to take the papers..i cant remember what he exactly wrote..but the wrong word is 'mine' which should be 'mind' ..i think he wrote 'you are in my mind' or 'be in my mind' or something..but something like that..which i think, SO SWEET~~!!! he showed me that with a smile on his face..the usual, innocent smile he always gave..and..i think i smiled with tears running down my face..OH MY GOD! hahahha and i thought and told he's stupid for doing that..i just wanna slap him for being silly like that but nope, seeing him, made me feel pity..of coz..who doesnt? blood covered him and the papers..but he kept on smiling..and that's the end..

fin

p/s: top, done..gd, done..taeyang, done..next victim! seungri? or daesung? hahaha oh.so.weird.!. unexpected too..




Tae Yang,Youngbae,YB,TY,Big Bang,GIF

No comments: