Sunday, October 31, 2010

BOO! did i just scare ya?

Big Bang GIF Pictures, Images and Photos

hahaha..sorry for the pic for the previous post..it's huge..i know..heehehe..

well..HAPPY HALLOWEEN YALL! so if it is halloween, it means that it's my friggin burpday..hahhaa..well..it's officially my burpday this afternoon..about 1pm..so..right now..i'm 19? my 19?!! *it's top and seungri's movie* hahaha my last teen..like azlinah said..MY GOD! i'm that old? hahahah ok..redha..hahaha

well..1stly, i'm really grateful to God for making me breathe, feel, taste etc this world of His..Alhamdulillah..i dont really have wishes..for now..but it'll come soon..sooner than u think..hahaha..but yeah..Praise to God for everything that He gave me..

well..this year..just same as the previous..i didnt celeb much with my family..too old for celebs i guess..hahaha..so basically we just bought slices of cake, varied, since everyone wanted different types..so..i got myself a choco fudge..mama also bought me chicken cornish..and yes, secret recipe it is..since it's the only place available at that time and it was near..hahaha sorry..no pics as it was unplanned..n we only ate it at home..so..lazy bum me was lazy to take pics.. :D

so for presents.. the only one was down here..*pointing downward* it was from mama..an early gift actually..she gave me on the 29th..hahahah..it was maroon-ish..not pink..it's nice and i like it..hehehe



abang said he will buy me something but i have to wait till next week..so he does have something in his mind..i dont wanna guess..he is unpredictable..but he did say that he tried to find Jessica Simpson's perfume which turned to a failure..lol..that was a confession from him..but he'll find something else..abah, never give me one and wont be..hahaha..i consider my bills, fees and everything are his gifts, throughout the years..hehehe mak (me granny) said she'll give me fulus or money to shop.."adik nanti pi la beli baju, sluaq, apa2 la..naa? nanti mak bagi hang duet.." hahahahah *evil smile* kak cik (my cousin) did asked me a few times, what i wanted for my bday..i said it's okay..besides, nothing came up on my mind..instead, i said "how bout this guy right here? *showing TOP's face* kak cik kidnap die ke pe ke, janji adik dapat die..okay?" of course she laughed very hard and said no to it..she kept on asking me and i thought of mp3..and i dont even know y..i did mentioned it on fb..with 'obviously a joke'..hahaha..which i think it is..a joke..hahahaha



well..underneath all these, i'm still hoping, to have someone play me a song on my bday..it's no joke people..i just..like it..i think it would make me feel special..any song..i dont mind..but please no dangdut..any song, play it with a guitar and i will feel incredibly happy..wishing it to be a guy like in this pic (above)..okay..serabai gila..tau..but i think it's fun n rawwrrr.. his handsome..hahaha if he just, (OKAY FINE! I JUST SAID HE! which i want it to be A GUY to play it for me..well..a girl? would be fine too..i guess..urmm..i guess..lmao!) play a simple birthday song, i would be extremely happy..okay..i asked too much, right? haahaha..i knew it! it wont come true, so i just wish for it..for the fun of it..hehehe

let me tell ya a story..when i was young..ok, practically in primary school..standard 5 i think..on my bday..since we're celebrating it, so someone asked me to dance with him..in front of the friggin class!! omg..only God knows how embarrassed i was that time..i'm a shy person, okay? hahaha he asked me to dance, well we did, i think..hahaha..cant remember it well..it was funny..he said "urmm..nabila..urmm..shall we dance?" i was like "huh?" i can see myself burning red..hahaha and i just sat there and laughed..hahaha he even held out his hand and and AND on one bended knee!! okayh?? i'm not lying yall!! so i kinda fell for it..he was such a gentleman..and..not to forget..he's a chinese boy..hahahah darn cute eyh?

in high school, people used to sing me songs..one if it was the song with my name in it..hahaha..or we did acoustic together..and stuff..which i think..it's too normal..since it didnt happen on my bday..since it's holiday..but yeah..we used to jam, the guys and me..hahaha we played malay and english songs..well..i did feel happy that time..especially when they sang me songs..hehehe..the part with my name in it, sometimes i felt they teased me..wateva..hahaha

fin

p/s : next post will be the celebration with my buddies..hehehe




No comments: