Sunday, October 24, 2010

omg! it's ji yong!




lain yang diharapkan, lain yang dapat..haa cam tu lah dia..hahaha..this morning, instead of having TOP in my dream, i dreamt about G-DRAGON? g-dragon or kwon ji yong, the leader of big bang..hahaha..okay, right now i feel so weird since i've been dreaming about celebs lately rather than to have people that i know or vice versa..plus, it's bout love love and love..is this the sign of insanity? or purely an advice for me? i'll go for insanity or too much fangirling..lol!

back to the story..let me tell ya what the dream was about..okay? i guess (i couldnt remember it perfectly but it's something like this) it started with my blog..yes..here..GD read my posts, i'm not sure it's about him or TOP but yeah he read it..then he emailed me..added my ym (how did he knew my email add? dont ask! lol)..so we began to start chatting there..he said, no! he REVEALED himself by telling me he IS the real GD..which i doubt, at first..but he seems so sincere to know more about the blog, me, what i knew about him and stuff..if i'm not mistaken lah..hahaha..and then, suddenly he 'merajuk'..i cant remember why he merajuk..i think about a post that i wrote..then, i tried to pujuk him somehow..but one thing's for sure, i used my BB to do the chat..when i tried to pujuk him, the funny thing is that i said "ji yong..ji yong..are you mad at me?" which is so not me! ewww..hahaah..me being so nice and blurgghhh? weird..hahaha that is the only exact sentence that i could remember..and i called him ji yong? hahahaah ok..then..because of that pretty cute sentence, we 'reconciled' so as to speak..hahaha he said he wasnt angry but something2..oh i'm such a forgetful! then..while i was ym-ing with him, a delivery was sent to me..and yes, my bb was about to be dead..i didnt charge it because of him..trying to pujuk, chatting2 with him till i forgot to charge my dear bb..hahaha..then i opened up the parcel..that time, he suddenly disappeared, bb's dead..i was like HELP! hahaha then i remembered i forgot to save his ym id (?) (if dah add, confirm2 la dah ada sekali kan? duuhh~~ stupid dream! lol) so i was kinda sad..so sad..n feeling lost..(could it be i'm in love with him? uuu~~ lol!) again, i opened up the parcel and surprised to see a brand new BB bold 2 for me! weee~ and the colour's red..crimson red or just red? somehow it's red! which i love..haahah there are something else in that parcel but it didnt focus much on that..then, i tried to operate the bb..it seems that, it has been used by someone..but not too long..i saw a lot of contacts and all of them were korean people, celebs to be exact..i could see super junior, supernova, 2pm etc..and of course there's big bang on the list..hahah and then, i searched and searched and searched..and i found GD's id! bb id! hahaha..so i 'ping' him..saying that i'm sorry that my bb's dead and asking was this bb his..and making sure that he wasnt angry at me anymore..n he said it's his but he gave it to me as a gift..n he wasnt angry..we did something like web cam while bbm-ing (which a 'heh?' pops in my mind right now)..hahaha okay, have to say this..darn he's so cute! and so nice..he made funny faces in the webcam which i think it was adorable..hehehe..using two BBs to do that okay? hahaha one just for the webcam n another for the bbm-ing!

but basically i think we were already a couple but when exactly, i dont know..oh! so! WEIRD!

and..i know why he appeared in my dream..last night i was listening to 'this love' sang by him again n again..and watched the previous vid..and i googs them but he appeared more in the googs since he is the leader..so..oh yes! the youtube! now i know..somehow..i'm happy and satisfied..it's a cute dream after all.. ;D

fin

p/s: might as well like GD now..good thing i didnt called him 'ji yong oppa' while blushing..omg..that would be funny! hahahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK WE PWNNNNED for dreaming about celebs!

Anyway, YOU STOLE MY GD! RAWRRR! I think he got attracted to your blog cuz of those boobies! BWAHAHA.

SUPER JUNIOR? Bak mai number Donghae wehhh. Pergh dapat bold 2 siyut!

A question though, kau pakai baju tak. I mean pakai baju apa while webcamming with GD? grr. Jealous ni! Aaaaa.

mandy said...

ROFLMAO!!

i guess it's the celeb season..still..endah aja mimpinya~ hahaha

so sorry bout that..didnt plan it..boobies do attract guys right? oh..pervert lil GD..hahaha

donghae? SEARCHING! *going through the list with eager eyes* bold 2 kaler merah to be exact okay! sgt cntek..sgt stylo..aww~ i bet he loves me A LOT! hahahaah

the webcam thing? urmm..should i say it? well i think i should..i was wearing a cute top (maybe) and hot pants rasenye..n he was shirtless..!! *muka evil* BE JEALOUS! lmao! aww~ he was so adorable..like a teddy..hahahaha