Saturday, November 6, 2010

fever-ish dream..


last two nights..i had a dream..it's funny since GD's in it..ahahaha he was darn cute..n his hair was exactly like this..cute! well, im writing this since tira wants to know more about the dream..i cant remember much but here it goes..

i was in a room..dark..lights off..since i think it was time to sleep..i was wearing my normal clothes..big tshirt and shorts..hair down..i was about to lay down..then i heard someone shouting..calling my name..and stuff..so i opened the door..of my room..it seems the room was quite small..since i just walked a few step from my bed to the door..i think it was only 2 3 steps..ahead..and i didnt actually have a bed..i think it was just a floor, with a mat and a pillow..so ancient chinese/japanese style..but it was so dark, so i couldnt see it clearly..but i really confident that the room was small..

then back to the shouting part..so i opened the door..there it was..a very long hallway..it was like a dorm or something..just a long hallway with rooms left and right..so..then..someone shouted.."mandy! your room! help him! please take care of him!" something2..he was holding someone..that person looked so weak..and..i was like "huh?? what?? urmm.." i was kinda resisted to it since i cant actually see the face the one he's holding..well, it seemed that i know the the guy since he knew my name but i dont think i knew who he's holding..i was curious though..but i became even more curious when the person also called out my name again and again..but in a very weak, weak voice.. "mandy~..mandy~..mandy~.." 'do i know you?' that's what i thought..then i dazed..to think who he was..his face couldnt be seen since his head faced down..

then the guy suddenly opened a door..to my room..then only i knew my room had two doors and rectangular-ish..i was shocked that he just bust into my room without me agreeing to it..but somehow i pitied the person he's holding..when he's about to lay down the person, i put a pillow underneath so he could lay the guy properly..he almost slipped the guy on me..and yes, he was kinda heavy..so we put him slowly..

i was stunned! it was GD! he was sick..sick as a dog..no3..sick as a puppy! hehehe he was shivering, whining, and sweating madly..i was blurred for a while..then the guy said GD was searching and whining for me..he couldnt stop saying my name..i was like "heh? why?" he said "just take care of him, will ya?" and so he left..quickly..

i just didnt know what to do..since he was like shivering all over..calling my name..and whined..like a kid..i just kept answering "yes, i'm here..dont worry..okay? i'm here..hold on.." then..i put the back of my hand on to his forehead..he had a fever..high fever..so i kinda wiped off his sweats on his face..and since he was wearing white shirt, like the above picture, i thought he must be uncomfortable with that, so i kinda..urmm..urmmm...opened up the buttons..*GOSH! it's not my fault! i dont have any control of my own dream!* it's to loosen him up..so put my comforter on him..i'm so scared since he shivered so much..then i put a wet towel on his forehead..he seemed to have slowed down..the shiver..still whined..and calling my name..which i think "just stop it would ya? im here..i wont go anywhere..geezz.." hahahah

looking back at it..i think he's kinda cute..and he was just like a sick puppy..i did smile while seeing him sleep..but i feel like im his mom or something..hahah i cant remember it but i think he held on to my hand..heheheeh awww~~that made me even more smiling..i also constantly stroke his hair, to calm him down..*oh i'm a nice person..hahahaha* it ended up by..urmm...i guess..i slept next to him..holding him tightly..aww~~ isnt that sweet? hahahah

i'm very sure that i didnt listen, watch or do anything that have GD as a main feature on it on that day..but i guess it's a combination of hanakimi, when sano fall sick..and..tell me goodbye..i guess i did listen or watch tell me goodbye..and yes..my fb..hahahaha..ok..so now i know..hahahah..

fin

p/s : wishing it to be TOP..but still..it's fine..GD's hot too..hahahah

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

unfair unfair unfair ! why did you get all those hot guys in Big Bang ? x_____x;

mandy said...

daesung, nope..seungri, nope..so..u still have those two to pick..hahahahaha still..weee~~~~~~

Anonymous said...

I rather dream of mister Barney .. LOL . I love you ~ You love me ~

mandy said...

urmmm..well..okay..then..