Friday, November 12, 2010

[TRANSLATIONS] TOP Numero Magazine Interview Japan


1. What is your dream for BIGBANG and for yourself as a solo artist?
BIGBANG is just like a family, so we aim the same thing no matter what place we’re at. Our dream is to make another legend(?)-like stage, just like what we’ve done this far. We want to be the valuable ones so that everyone can call “the time of BIGBANG”. *it will happen honey! lol!*

2. What’s the difference between doing the stage with BIGBANG and as a solo artist?
For my solo experience, I get to experience acting in movies and dramas. It’s not like music at all. I want to keep my acting career going as long as there are people who still want to see me act. Yet I’m not at the place where I get to pick what I want to act because I’m still a newbie. But I want to surprise fans for my next character and hoped that it would be awesome. *hope to see more of his acting..speaking of that, when am i gonna watch MY19..haihhh..will watch it soon! :D*

3. Recently, what moved you the most while doing stages with BIGBANG?
Every day is a success and it moves me. The fact that I live this life every day is touching. *aww..it's like a wisdom..he really appreciates his life..we should too..*

4. The most happy moment privately with just yourself?
Half a year ago, many things had happened, but the happiest thing for me was the hit movie which I was in, “Into the Fire”, and many people approved my acting in the movie. *that movie is so awesome! glad he won the award for that movie of his! :D*

5. What roles do you members play in a team?
The other members are saying that I’m the baby, the child, but I’m actually the oldest one so I play the father too. *laughs* I play both sides. *lmao! so not! i think he's more of the baby rather than the dad..he's so playful..n mischievous..lol naughty baby tabi!*

6. What do you think an ideal man needs to have?
Men with dignity. Always gentle, free spirited, and wise. I want to be a man who is not embarrassed from anything. *aww~~ u'll be that man..u will..*

7. The place which you want to go to the most?
My hotel room *laughs* *what? lol*

8. The thing you want to get?
There are too many, can’t pick. *laughs* *just said u want everything..it would be better..hahaha*

9. The most precious thing you have now?
Huge bearbrick figure which is the size of a kindergarten child. I feel good even when I’m just looking at it. That and the fans! *gosh! that big? lol see! u are a baby! baby tabi! lol! awww~ u r so adorable having that and happy by just lookin at it..lol! but i want one toooooo!!! lol*

10. Your type of girl?
A girl who thinks or likes what I do. A girl who can lead. *i guess that's y u like older women..u even said infinity for age gap..sigh..hahah still..i love ya! lol*

11. The difference between Japanese and Korean girls?
I don’t know much about Japanese girls…. just the fans of BIGBANG, I think they are both calm. *awww~ he's being nice..isnt he?*

12. Store you usually shop in Japan?
Here and there, I go to Yaoyama center.

13. Brand you like?
14. What do you consider the most when you style yourself?
(13 & 14) I like John Galliano the best. I like classical suits, so also Thom Browne and Givenchy.*gosh! i'm so in love with u! we have the same taste! i like guys with classical suits! it brings the 'retro-ness' in that guy..and they will look good and stylish..hehehe plus..i love givenchy...hahaha*

15. Artist you want to work with?
I want to ask Murakami Takashi to design my solo album cover! I think my thoughts are similar to his work, so I’ll be glad if I can ask him for a design. I want to know what person he is and what thoughts he has. I so want to meet and talk to him. *cant wait to hear ur next piece~*

16. What have you been thinking recently besides music?
I’m considering what kind of movie I can do next after the movie, “Into the Fire”. *funny movies would be cool..since u are funny..and naughty..hahaha*

Japanese to Korean Translation: DCTOP
Korean to English Translation: HuisuYoon@21BANGS.com

*italic is my comments*

fin

p/s : is he adorable or what? wishing him successssssss!!!!

No comments: