Sunday, November 21, 2010

i'm zombified.




wooaahhh..i feel refreshed...i just took my shower..again..since i just came home from campus, done some discussions with ida deary on tort assignment and some other things too..*winking at ida constantly* lol..we were having a blast..though it's so hot in malacca..and the aircond seemed to be dysfunction..which i hate..we had this 'trivia' thing..hahaha..it's funny..

okay..actually that is not what i intended to tell ya guys about..well it's about my day..last friday..i dont wanna say it's a bad day..but yeah..it's quite a bad day for me..well..on the day before, i went to tight up my braces, so definitely i would feel the pain on the next day..thus, on that friday, which i planned to wake up early but it turned out that i woke up at 12..due to the pain, thanks to Mr Bracie here..oh yeah..the reason i wanna wake up early was coz i wanna go to the maxis centre to fix my bb..but since i accidentally woke up late, i decided i would just go after the friday prayers..i called my brother, told him bout this n he agreed to it..since mom asked him to go with me and the bb and bill are under his name..so yeah..hahaha..he just had to go with me..yay! not alone! lol

then..we arrived at the maxis centre, located at the one and only KLCC..didnt take long enough to queue at the reception to get the number..but the sufferings started when we have to wait for our turn..come on..i think it has 20 counters? i had to wait at least 30 mins which it was about 9 persons before me..so..i think..it's quite long and very boring..my bro almost slept while waiting..hahahah pity him since he didnt eat anything before we went to the place..

at the counter..well..basically..i think..the guy didnt know anything and stunned by what had happened to my bb..he didnt know how to encounter the prob..cut to the chase, my bb would be send somewhere, which i forgot..and..i would get a new one..in another 2 weeks..hence, IM LOST AND ZOMBIFIED WITHOUT MY BB..coz, there goes my internet source..there goes my entertainment..well..i wont say that im depending on it much..but it's one of my essentials..but..what can i do? i just have to bear it for these 2 weeks..mom's quite worried bout this..dad was fine..bro said it's all depend on me now, where to get the internet and stuff..since, assignments are piling up..internet is one thing i needed the most now..so yeah..i'm MISS INDEPENDENT..i'll handle and deal this myself..lol..sounded so wrong..lol

next..urmm..it's been a few days, maybe a week, there's a rotten smell came up from the garage..so..on the same day..after we had dinner..mom said she wanna see, if there's anything died there..so me, mom, dad and my cuz went to the 'site' to do the 'project'..hahaha so i moved my car to make some space since the smell came from the flower pots at the side there..when space was made, the smell suddenly harden which mom would smelt lesser since she tight a towel to her nose and mouth..she's safe..me, dad and cuz faces were 'bare naked'..lol but me and cuz was constantly covering our nose since the smell was too..how to say? urmm..ewww?? lol dad was like, no big deal..it didnt have any effect on him..well, he was an army and he used to those strong rotten smell, dead people/animal smell..so he was totally fine with it..then dad went to get the water hose ready..mom with broom..me and cuz try to move some of the flower pots..then..dad moved a pot and suddenly..BALABOOM! there's a corpse..ok..dead kitten..*i guess* with maggots all over..those maggots were FAT! and the corpse's intestines were blurghhh out and no head..and..ergghh..basically, it's out of shape..at first we thought it was a rat or something..but we mutually agreed it's a kitten..lol long story short, we try to clean it by pushing the dead thing away, away to the big drain..pushed the maggots, but it's so hard so mom splashed some chlorox or bleach but it didnt work/die so, keep pushing it with brooms and water..and at the time mom pushed the dead thing to the big drain, it stuck/hanged between the rails..which it was so ewww!!! it's like u know, urmm sliced meat hanged...with blood and everything..not to be girlish or what, but it was so eww..and me and cuz screamed and screamed through the whole process..i suggested we could enter the scream queens..hahahaha i'm a hardcore person but too much of extremeness? well, i'm out yo! it's very ewwww-ish..lol

oh yeah..before i forgot..during the cleaning-the-dead-thing process, i made a statement..i made it when mom said that dad seemed to be not affected by the rotten smell..i said "if i were to marry a guy, may him be like dad..brave, doesnt affected by this small thing..not running away if we have to do this kinda thing.." well i said it with a laugh..though it was kinda serious..i think..heheh....mom kinda heard it and laughed at it..and she said it again since dad didnt hear it..dad just smiled..cuz seemed to make fun of me but when i said "i wanna marry a guy who's responsible, not afraid to this kinda things..if i could do it, he should too..right? and if he runs away, just to this small thing, that means he's not man enough..to me.." she (my cuz) was shocked but laughed and smiled..she said, "didnt you like those cute guys? those boyish guys? some of them wont be that tough ya know?" so i added "i may like guys with pretty face but i hope it comes with the package..hahaha..but somehow..i rather look for character/personality than face, if it's about marriage we're talking about..the face? it's just for fun..but if i got the whole pretty face-strong-brave-responsible-matured-but-sometimes childish-package, i would be very glad..lol!" mom and dad kinda listened to it and smiled..no3..they laughed..my bro was kinda heard it too..i guess..i saw him smiled..lol..gosh! then only i felt ashamed, embarrassed..i've said it so wrongly *for me*, since i think i sounded so old and so serious..well..it was serious but somehow funny..

the whole night, mom practically used those statements to tease me..n we agreed that that's why it's hard for me to have someone, since i dont/ never have one..and those who wanna try me, they'll surely run away before things getting better..and..it would be a long way to go for i am to have someone..maybe just someone who'll be the permanent guy in my life..?? like..'the one and only'? since i've put a very high standard..that's what everyone said..even mom too..but..for me..it's merely said..but God had created what He thought best, so we wont know till the time comes..im not saying im excited but i can say im curious to know who'll be the guy that will rock my life or as what i referred to as 'my victim'..lol rock here means by making my life happier, not worsen it..hahahah well..it seems that, not just me who's curious..i could see my friends and mom and cousins are curious about it too..well they said im too unapproachable..since im rough, talk/laugh/etc loudly, im ignorant, and more..so..guys dont dig/feel me..okay? hahaha well..it's my nature..*giving a cute, innocent smile* i am mandy..mandy is supposed to look bad..hahahah well..no..for me..it's not the time yet..the time to change to a..you know..those graceful ladies..but i'm trying..but..dont push me..i'll rebel..let me do it slowly..okay? but i wont accept guys if they choose me bcoz i've changed to someone nicer or whatever..i want them to accept me for me..i mean the forever rough, ignorant etc me..but i'll be a good lil princess who dress up gracefully and do things very soft and pleasantly when needed..ok? :D

to those guys out there, if you are reading these, yeah i know i'm demanding and bla3..sorry bout that..but..ya know..all women/ladies/girls want a responsible guy..a guy who would be their shining armor..who would protect them from any danger..the matured/childish etc part, it depends on that female herself..but for me, i like guys who can be matured or childish on the right time and place..doesnt mind to lead or being lead..considerate, knows how to give and take..other than that, let me keep it to myself..i know it's too much to ask but, God definitely has set the best to His creations..and we knew that it wont go our way, sometimes..right? so yeah..i dont mind..if it's 'jodoh', fate..i'll accept it with an open heart, insyaAllah.. :D but for now..im cool with what i have..i mean being solo and stuff..it doesnt bother me at all..though people did questioned about my status/orientation..here, i wanna make it clear that I AM STRAIGHT and i like guys..no3..i love guys..lol..well..if not, why would i be drooling over cesc fabregas, randy orton and even this TOP guy? *only named a few, others are kept safe in me..lol* it's just that i dont have the 'real someone'..people dont get attracted by me..lol..but im easily get attracted to them..lmao! okay..so..i'll love famous guys, until i have someone..even if i have someone, he cant stop me from loving these famous guys! unless, he's famous, then it may be a different story..lol..

okay..this story has gone so far..from bb to dead kitten to love stories..well..lol..this is what you get after a few days of writer's block..lol again, i wanna emphasize, dont push me! i'll pull you together! lol no3..let me take things my way, slowly and smoothly..though it may not go smoothly..but slowly and my own way..hehehe guys, i mean, males, dont be offended..which i dont think i offended anyone..heheh..but if i do, i sincerely sorry for that..bb..please come back..i mean..new bb..please come fast..kitten..may you rest in peace..me and cuz was about to make a tombstone for ya..ok..kidding..sorry kitty but may God bless you..hehehe

fin

p/s : i'm such a good story dragger..hahaha it's that even right? 'story dragger'? okay whatever..lol lalala~~


No comments: