Monday, November 1, 2010

to act as if nothing's wrong



Am I supposed to laugh...
as if nothing's wrong
Each day passes by...
as if nothing's wrong

Hey, I haven't called you in a while.
I just called to say i'm sorry,
and for that I'm even more sorry
Honestly,I don't have anything to say,
So I'm just babbling
I was wondering how you have been
"What do you want? You're drunk again aren't you?"
I don't want to hear it again
so i try hard to sound okay
You've become mute on the other side
Because of the random things i'm saying

What's so great about my crooked pride
(I want to run to you but still...)
It's so hard,but i try to act cool,
as if nothing's wrong
(If I could get rid of this affection
If I could get rid of this hatred)
Ma dear do you know you're all i have
I realized too late i'm sorry ma boo...

Am I supposed to laugh...
as if nothing's wrong
Each day passes by...
as if nothing's wrong

As if nothing's wrong
As if nothing's going on...
Memories of you i once tried to erase
Are starting to grow on me.

I need you,come back
I want to tell you truthfully
My heart's heavy fallin
Where are you
I can never forget our first date(Why?)
Your birthday is still marked on my calendar
Oh no I don't believe
People are saying my laughter has died
There was a familiarity like long lost friends
We used to talk on the phone all night
How we have so many things to say back then
How are you doing
The promises I weren't able to
keep still clings to my heart
I worry about you a lot
I wonder if you stay awake at night like I do
and i feel sorry once again

You said it yourself
"You're too mean"
What's the problem?
I'm still trying to figure things out
Like an idiot my regrets came too late
(Where you at?)
If you leave what am i supposed to do?

Am I supposed to laugh...
as if nothing's wrong
Each day passes by...
as if nothing's wrong

As if nothing's wrong
As if nothing's going on...
Memories of you i once tried to erase
Are starting to grow on me.
You're not different from the other guys
Why are you talking back everything you said before
Your future was more important to you
I did everything your way.
What do you want from me now?

If i say it I'll be the bad guy.
Why don't you just call me a liar
I'll hang up now and pretend I didn't hear that

You don't know the nights
I've spend contemplating
You're crying because I say "Goodbye"
This song ïsn't even half of my sorrow...


the previous week, you saw me..you texted me..it's been a while..i felt gloom..your words appeared in my mind..i just can't forget those words of yours.. had a 'talk' with lisa about you..all of the sudden, the memories of you just flashed before me..right now, i thought that i've forgotten everything about you..but i'm not..well, you are a part of my history..but i never thought that those memories would come back and haunt me..

back then, when i was with you, though we were nothing, people always thought we had something..people thought i'm happy..i'm supposed to be..but..the reality..lies beneath me..yes, there were the times that i was happy but i'm far more happy now than it was before, when i was with you..i was stupid for taking your words as hopes..i was so, so naive..but what am i supposed to do? you played it good..really good..those days..you made us looked like we were inseparable..like the song itself..it's like, there are things to say to each other..but those memories are kept safely in me..those who knew, some of them, were envy..but they may not know the whole thing..the secrets, stories and lies that they never knew..are safe with me..

though i knew you not for long..just for a while..i would say..thanks to you..i'm heartless..thanks to you..i'm happy being alone in my own solitary..thanks to you..i have 'better' experience in broken heart..thanks to you..i've learned to not open my heart that easily..thanks to you..i'm growing up and matured..and others..those experiences, thanks to you..

today, i just thought of being nice..i still consider you as a friend of mine..what i did, was it wrong? why did you just back away? you made me feel like a crap..it was just a hello..from a friend..if you really are considering me as one..well i thank you for wishing me but..i dont know..i think it's better for you not to wish me at all..i just..i think i wanna avoid all those craps..

you know..you made me wonder..how am i so stupid? to fall for a person like you..a selfish jerk that never think of anyone but oneself..proud of himself..you've always think that you're right..you don't care about others but yourself..you wanted everyone to understand you..but how bout you? do you even try to understand others?

seriously, you've hurt me enough..you made my life miserable..with the songs and all..everytime i hear them, it reminds me of you..oh damn! you are just a piece of crap! but you know..for all the bad things you've done to me, i would say that i forgive you..i'll let go..redha with all that..for the good things and times, i thank you..

fin

p/s : the storyline of this song may be different from what i'm facing..the opposite of it i guess..but somehow this video represents how i feel..my sufferings..I JUST WANNA SMASH YOU TO DEATH!!!



This song ïsn't even half of my sorrow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teach me how to smash a person to death.

But aww, that person is so not worth it if (s)he was being such a jerk. Just try your best to let it go.

*hugs*

mandy said...

to teach you that, i must call my love..you know..the one who smashed the phone booth..hahahaha

*3rd point of view* it's a he..definitely a he..

*me* im trying..but..*sigh* he is so not worth it..i got TOP now..so much better..lol!

*huggies dry comfort*