Saturday, March 26, 2011

blurghh

i think it's the time of the month again..when i'd go all sad and moody..everything seems empty to me..


first thing when i woke up was it's already 2.12pm! good thing that tira called me, if not, i might as well still be in bed now..after that phone call, my head spun like crazy, like hangover, which clearly im not..ok, so i did slept at 4 or 5am..but i dont know..my alarm clock seemed dysfunction since i didnt hear thing..or i think it's me who's slept like a dead person till i couldnt hear the alarm rang..


then, the water ran out..i barely showered..damn you management! cant you at least give us some notice about the water? i hate when the management didnt put any notice if the apartment's shortage of water or electricity..really disturbing okay?!


and so the day goes heavily..i dont have the feeling to even smile..but because tira was there, i have to at least act normal..sorry tira, i told you too many stories about my brother which actually my brain seems to be flying off to somewhere..i didnt even focus in my story..in the car, i dazed..alhamdulillah i didnt knock anything or anyone..


what i remember was since yesterday i've been like this..so gloomy..so empty..i dont know..it's the phase i guess..ok..whatever..im gonna continue watching 'family outing' now..


fin..bye!


p/s : i feel like i'm in misery or something.. =____="

No comments: