Tuesday, December 21, 2010

am i confusing you guys?

i love this man here so badly


well..i dont know why but recently everyone is asking the same question which is "are you in a relationship with someone?" or alternatively "do you currently have a bf? coz u seems like one!" lol even my housemate asked me whether im having a scandal or what..ok..people..listen up..listen it good ok?? IM SINGLE and available..for God sake, where did you guys get those silly ideas? hello~!! me?? having someone? are you blind? hahah me, like this, wont get anyone in the near future..and i dont even care bout it..people said my tweets and statuses give them some curiosity about my relationship status..well, this may be funny but seriously, who would actually want me? hahaha ok whatever..

or..is it..maybe..too much of tabi? there were many tweets that i wrote were on him..well..who else? i mean, im into him and no one else, for now..so..dont worry peeps..there's nothing to worry about..it's only tabi..and he isnt my real bf..*wishing he is! :p* well..i just dont know what to say..or maybe im too good with words..but, i cant get any happier when i see him or his voice..like seriously..he makes me fly, everytime..as if like his my man! he drives me insane! :D so..those words naturally came up like that..what should i do? im in love with him, wishing him to be mine which is so impossible..even in thousand years, i wont get him..

and peeps..at least, give me some space to feel like i have someone..though it's just for a celebrity..which again, i wanna emphasize, i wont get him..i just wanna have fun with myself, loving someone..ok..i admit it..I LOVE HIM! I'M REALLY IN LOVE WITH CHOI SEUNG HYUN! but at least i know my limitations..i mean..i know the real fact..he's a celeb..but at least my imaginations can run wild since it's just a fantasy..i could love him as much as i could, hate him as much as i want, or imagine whatever i want..but, i wont go to that extent, you know, fantasizing those dirty things..hahahah..well, if i did, you guys wont know right? lol

thus, it's much much MUCH better like this!

by the way, i think TOP is building up his body..somehow, i think, he has 6 packs now..i mean he looks tough..i mean the body..his chest looks..urmm..stronger? broader? lol this is latest pic..click here..and this is somewhere mid this year..click here..oh gosh! he looks hot in suits..i just cant get enough of him! i might as well wanna eat him alive! lol well..i think he tries to become a bit buffy and he did look like that, a bit after the movie 71:into the fire..well..can i make him as my pillow? pleaaassssseeee?? hahahaha! well, it's a bonus for him..sexy eyes, voice and body! perfecto! lol

fin

p/s : listening + singing OH YEAH by GTOP ft BOM.. oh! so! addicted! :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

broad shoulder, long legs and ... WHAT?! leopard printed shoes? wow.

mandy said...

ok..tak tpkir smpai ctu..boleyh la..lol lawak la ko nie!

Farah Saharudin said...

aku pon nk lah TOP. kalau Top xder Tip pon boleh

mandy said...

maaf la tapi die hak milik aku sepenuhnya..niways..what do you mean by 'top xder tip'? it sounds so wrong woman! lol