Tuesday, December 7, 2010

the yellow thing




well, aint that cute people? ups..pardon me..hello good people of the world..well today, my post is actually connected to the previous one..which is about the thing my brother bought me for my birthday..heheh and this is it..the cow...the cute lil cow..yes..hehehe a five inch tall, annoyingly squeaky, with a big belly but so so SO CUTE! though i know i wont cost him much, but i think it's cute and CUTE! thx so much old brother..you know me well..hehehe..great! since i love cows, he said "how bout start collecting cow items?" NAAAAHHH!! no way..too many cows will freak me out..i guess..lol anyways..this thing is so cute..plus..he said..it can be stick on the car dashboard..so whenever im bored or in need of horns, just squeeze this thing..lol but for me, i take it more as an anti-depressant thing..ya know..when im stress or anything, i'll just squeeze it! hehehehe aww..poor lil cow-squeeky thing..lol..mama almost get mad and already annoyed since i cant stop squeezing it..it's so fun..but annoying..lol..

fin

p/s : tira! your answers were WRONG! lol..well..take a guess on what i'll give ya for your bday..hint : it's imported *i guess*..heheheheh well, that's not really a hint..right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG comel gilaaaaa !

mandy said...

Kaaaaannnn?? Akn ku bw pulg ke melaka..nt tgk! N squeeze it!