Tuesday, December 14, 2010

invincible

hey peeps..well this post is for a certain someone..

hey you! i wanna say thanks for that one time, you recommended me to listen to invincible by muse..it's a good song..but hey! what you did earlier, really made me invincible..to you..you can say hi to both of us but instead, you've said it to her, only..and not just that, you didnt even look at me..through the whole conversation..ok..i thought we're friends..at least, look at me and smile..it's so obvious..like duhhh~ i was there, right next to her, and you treated me like im not exist..ok..im not jealous, but we're friends too, right? if you still consider me as one..but..whatever..maybe i am invincible..and it's good..since..one of the aim i've made before entering this university is being invincible..so, i've clearly made it..though if it's only to you..whatever..i dont give a damn, no more..

fin

p/s : sleepy..and tomorrow's tort midterm..wish me luck peeps..!! oh im hungry too..

No comments: