Wednesday, December 8, 2010

megalicious megaton

THE MEGATON


see the thickness..oh juiciness..yummy~~!!


yellloooowwww peeepss~~!! well, on monday, finally i had the BIGGEST BURGER OF MY LIFE..i mean it's EFFIN HUGE! it scares the hell of me..i mean, still..it still scares me..coz it huge..!! thanks to my dear bro for treating me that burger..oh yes..it's called MEGATON..n it's so cheap! less than RM20!! so, for malaysian, specifically KUALA LUMPUR-ians..u guys HAVE TO TRY THIS! and also REAL EATERS & FOOD APPRECIATORS! u guys too! hehehe it's in Ampang in a restaurant called GERMAN DELI imbiss..the foods there are in big portions..for those with small stomach, buzz off..hahaha naahh..im just kidding..but seriously, i was almost full when i just only ate half of it..try to finish it..it ended up by me eating only the patty..i did said to my bro that i wont eat the megaton again..enough..once is enough..we agreed on one thing..ONLY EAT IT IF YOU ARE REALLY3, EXTREMELY HUNGRY! *nodding* hehehe

fin

p/s : i wanna try the spaghetti..i bet it will be so bigggggg toooooo...hehehee THX ABANG! LOVE YA!


me, 'eating' another half of the megaton..God damn it's huge!

No comments: