Saturday, December 18, 2010

choi top choi top choi top ^ x ^

ok..this is his new hairstyle..for the launching of the GD&TOP album..omg..i love it..i mean the hair..and him..

urrmmm..ok..so you did broke my heart last night..and im mad..but..i cant stay mad for long..coz..i love you..so much..so next time..play nice..ok?? hehehe dont break my fragile heart again.. ;)

the mad thing, i think it just happened..the timing wasnt right..you see..i was depressed bout something and still..and then you did what you did..which made me cried..* ok, i cried for celebs or whoever i admire like all the time..if they broke my heart..thus, i am a crybaby.. :D *

you know, i almost hated you for real..but mianhaeyo..i was being too emotional..deep down inside, im still loving you..so so much..and today, you did made me happy..a bit..but i hope for more happiness from you soon..sorry for being too emotional..hehehe saranghaeyo oppa!

and one more thing..lately, ive been following tira's disease of stutter..hahaha example..i wanna say 'laki aku' or in english means 'my man'..but instead, i said 'lelaki aku' which means the same as 'my man' or even 'my men'..hahaha isnt that weird? hence, me and tira had this 'malay suffixes and prefixes' all jumbled up..i think, we should go back to school and learn malay language..oh im embarrassed..im bad both malay and english..i just wanna curled up like a ball and hide my face now..or should i just hide my face into tabi's chest?? lol

fin..

p/s : i'll keep wishing to have someone like you..or maybe just you..lol

: this post looks like im talking to him right? yeah i know..im insane..and topsessed.. -__-" but what am i supposed to do? i should find a real bf..naaahhh..TOP IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME..lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, rambut ni handsome!

mandy said...

haaa..orang dah cakap..xpercaya..hensem kan? lol