Thursday, December 2, 2010

hints that arent helping!

this evening, my brother called me..he said something about him n mama went out for shopping..but after they went back, mama went out again but this time with my dad for another round of shopping spree..gosh mama! such a big spender she is..lol

ok..that's beside the point..the main story is..my brother said he bought me something..for my birthday..he said it's yellow..but there's lil bit of black, grey etc..and it's SQUEAKY! at first, i was thinking the rubber duck..but i dont think so since it sounded different..oh gosh! im curious..!!

but the thing is..mama supported him on being the 'item' for me..oh gosh! now im even more curious! i just cant wait to go home and see what's the thing..

and just now..dad blurted that mama bought me a handbag or something..oh no! i dont wear handbags! puhhhllleaaaasssssseeeeeee!!! mama is forcing me with all these stuff but i wanna take it slow..gosh! can someone please understand me? please..i dont ask for much..i just wanna be myself..someday i'll be a 'grace kelly'..but not now..

fin

p/s : i'll update about the 'thing' as soon as possible..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do tell soon! this reminds me of that squeaky ayam yang u tekan2 dekat jusco tu.

mandy said...

riggghhhhtttt?? ak pon igt yg tu owh..but byik die lain je..ntah la..n yes..i'll update it to asap..hehehe gosh..curiosity kills the mandy..lol