Saturday, December 18, 2010

tira, the little miss vanity dreamed something cute..

it happened like days ago..sorry i'm updating it a bit late..since i didnt have the 'feel' to write..

Tira dreamed of her taeyang and me and top! well..as usual, like i remembered..she said, me and her were bout to go to a coffee house or something..the main thing was we're about to chill out and have some coffee..and dear top and taeyang (YB) will join us too..bla bla bla..bla bla bla..the next thing, all four of us were there..we sat on the same table..so MR HOT BOD, TAEYANG is with MS HOT STUFF, TIRA on one corner..and THE HOT MESS *actually just mess* ME with MR SEXY EYES, TOP is on the other..

so, tira said YB and her were like talking and..playing each other's fingers.. -___-?? taeyang seemed to not make eye contact at all with her, she said..they're both too shy i guess..but aawwwww~~ aint that cute? like..fer sure there's 'sneak peeks' between them..i wonder if i did caught them off guard and annoyed/teased them? lol but anyways, tira said, YB's smile was so cute~~ awww~~ i'm sure it's like a cute-shy-ish smile..awwww~ and she said YB's eyes were like so cute, almost closed, well his has so small and cute eyes..especially when he smiles *eyes closed*..awww~~ heheheh ^_____^

well..me..and my tabi..hahahah..omg..i think it's funny..but, first off, it's tira's dream, not mine and i somehow like it but i think..lol *can i fangirling now? before i tell ya guys the my part of the story? ok? heeeeeeee~~!!! aaaaaa~~!!! heheheeheheh!! ok, done* now back to me and top's part..

well..as i've said earlier, we (me and top) werent that far from them (tira and YB)..well, actually, we're infront of them..so tira said, while she was talking to YB, she glanced/looked at us..oh gosh! tira, do you have to? like seriously? lol so..then..she saw us..being too close..i mean ssoooo close..lol tira, are we like cuddling or what? hehehe so she said top was like whispering some things to me..and his deep voice could be heard by them..oh gosh! *weeee~ :D* and then she said top smiled so hotly and im with this shy smile thing..hahaha i guess i was too drawn..lol well, the best part is TOP KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK! omg! *officially fangirling then, fainted and alive and continue writing this post!* she said he did it just like in guns and roses' mv - november rain where the vocalist, axl kissed his wife's cheek in a bar while they hanged out with friends..then they get physical..lol oh gosh! tira, did i? and top? hahahah though im praying for something more, i mean lip kiss..or something..lol..omg! sorry tira..if so, you can definitely say "you two, get a room!" to me in that dream or "dream it yourself!" in reality..i wont mind..lol being a good friend, i dont wanna disgust you..lol

oh Lord..though it's tira's dream, im the one who's getting the excitement..sorry tira..myb you and YB should lessen the shyness..and pass it to me and top..hahaha but then..i was so shy when tira told me all these since my imaginations ran wild..my, my..lol but tira said, we were cute in that dream..so close and romantic i guess..awww~~ aint that good? i wish i could witness it myself..lol well..the next day, i think i just 'continued' the dream but i cant remember it..lol

anyways..thanks tira deary..for having that dream..and sorry for overshadowing..hahaha well..may it please dear, have some more of these dreams..and do tell me about it..lol gosh! i should just dream it myself..rather than asking people to do it for me! wth? it's for her own benefit too, since YB did appeared and played 'finger game' with her..lol

fin

p/s : addicted to digital bounce by se7en feat my dear top.. ^__^

No comments: